El Ayudante is continuously growing and expanding as a ministry. As we continue to find new ways grow committed followers of Christ in our communities, we are adapting how we serve to reach those needs.
Qualifications for all Staff and interns:
Because we live in the center of where we serve and in a communal setting, we guard our internal culture and need like-minded people to join us! It is important for us and for you that you ‘fit’. To this end, you must:
- love Jesus passionately – and portray this through your words and actions.
- be servant hearted and relationally minded.
- have leadership experience.
- possess an intermediate level of Spanish (or language school before you come is required).
- show that your life and character are a healthy testimony of God actively working in you to be more like Him daily.
- be adventurous and flexible – ready to take on the challenges of international living.
- be a hard worker: give 110% mentality
- Supported by your local church
Are you feeling called to full time missions?
Depending on the projection of the goals for the upcoming year, we may have a staff position open that would be a great fit for you!
If you fit the above qualifications and would like to see what job postings are available, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to begin exploring the possibilities.
Are you considering a missions internship?
We are seeking people passionate about missions who are willing to share their lives with our beloved communities by serving as an intern alongside our staff for a period of 6 to 12 months.
As an intern, you will integrate immediately into life at El Ayudante – working alongside the EA staff to advance the goals and vision of the ministry. You will be given the responsibility to lead and impact those around you and can serve with the short-term teams and the missionaries with specific duties; to get to know our community on a personal level; all while learning the culture of Honduras.
Before you arrive, you will work out a specific job description for your internship. Your days will be filled with working to advance the initiatives of the community by leading short-term teams in ministry projects – this could include installing water filters, building homes, basic sanitation projects, church outreaches, children’s programs, etc. The combination of physical projects and relational ministry is fulfilling and changes the lives of our community for Jesus.
For more information, contact: email@example.com